Let’s be real. Doing your own makeup can be a nightmare. Sometimes you need a specific thing that you might not have available to you at the moment. Let’s go through some of these beauty hacks that might just save your beauty game!
Liquid Eyeliner Hack
This can be a real pain in the butt. However, I’ve learned how to master the perfect wing. The magic tool you need to get that perfect wing is a FORK! (Make sure you don’t poke yourself with it though!) How to:
- Align the fork with the end of the eyebrow and the bottom waterline
- This way, you are able to have a line to follow through to get that perfect wing!
An alternative option would be to use a dental floss pick.
- Apply the liquid eyeliner on the dental floss pick so you can use it as a baseline
- Gently apply that onto the lid
- With the line that you just created, just follow through and fill in the gap
Eyebrow Shaping Hack
Not having much luck with getting that perfect eyebrow shape? There’s a perfect solution for that! All you need to do is simply use an eyebrow tape.
You can use any tape that you prefer and shape up the eyebrows to the desired shape. And then you want to go ahead and apply any eyebrow product of your choice (gel, liquid). I prefer to use an eyebrow pencil.
If you chose to apply a gel liner then you want to wait for a minute to let it dry. Once it dries, remove the tape and now you have flawless brows!
Did you just run out of your favourite mascara? Have no fear!
You can create your own mascara by using a few pumps of primer, some vaseline and any pigment of your choice (I prefer to use black or dark brown). Simply mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Slowly add the mixed ingredients into an empty mascara tube. If by any chance you don’t have an empty mascara bottle, click here to buy new ones.
You have now created your own homemade mascara!
DIY Lip Plumper
- In a bowl, mix both of the ingredients together.
- Apply the mix to your lips and gently massage for a few minutes and then wipe off. This will widen the blood vessels and will boost the blood circulation which will make them big. You may sense a bit of irritation, but don’t worry as it happens with any ingredient while plumping the lips.
*It’s always good to do a patch test so you know which ingredients suits your skin.
Well, there you have it! 4 Amazing Beauty Hacks that will save your beauty game!
Thanks for reading!