It’s time for me to spill the beans.
These simple beauty hacks will just blow your mind away and save you not only time but money as well. So, let’s get to it!
1. Use a hairdryer to warm your eyelash curler before you use it
2. Use an eyeshadow primer to avoid an oily nose
3. Reuse mascara wands
- You can easily reuse a mascara wand and as a spoolie to brush through your eyebrows
4. Use an Easter egg to safely store your beauty blender
5. DIY fan brush
Don’t have a fan brush? Grab a fluffy makeup brush and use a bobby pin to keep all the bristles in place and there you have it!
6. Benefits of a white eyeliner
- define brows
- waterline the eyes to make them look bigger
- brightens the corners of eyes
- intensifies eyeshadow colours
7. DIY makeup brush cleaner
- 1 cup of water, 1 tbsp of dish soap, 2 tbsp vinegar
- Give your brushes a swirl and in no time they’ll be squeaky clean.
Want to know how to brighten your skin naturally? Click here to read more!
If you’ve tried any of these amazing hacks or would like to share a hack of your own, feel free to comment in the comments section below. Thanks for reading! 🙂